For the growing Xiaomi fan base in Kenya, tomorrow, July 14th, is a day they’ve been waiting for since forever. After multiple postponements, the Chinese company is finally opening its much-awaited Mi Home Kenya, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa.
If you follow Xiaomi Kenya closely on Twitter and Facebook, you must have already noticed the hype. The company recently promised to offer the Redmi Note 7 at a discounted price during the Mi Home Kenya launch event alongside the Mi Box S, but there was no mention of the numerical figure to expect.
Ahead of the main event, though, we have these details with us and apparently, there will be a 90% discount on all earphones, 20% discount on smartphones, and 10% discount on Mi Band.
There will also be crazy giveaways every two hours and more, as listed below:
- Spend more than Kshs 999 and get one free Mi Car holder. There will only be 300 pieces on offer.
- Mi In-Ear headphones will be available at Kshs 299, which is 90% off. However, only 300 pieces will be up for grabs.
- The Mi Band 3 will be 10% off.
- 10% off on 100 pieces of Redmi Go.
- 20% off on 50 pieces of Redmi Note 7 (4/64GB).
- 20% off on 50 pieces of Redmi Note 7 (4/128GB).
As noted, there will be raffle tickets/lottery after every two hours beginning 1 PM with one Redmi Go, two pieces of Mi Casual backpacks, three pieces of Mi In-Ear headphones, a wrist band, and a tumbler up for grabs.
All this will be going down this Sunday on the upper floor at The Hub Karen, directly opposite Funscapes.