Safaricom’s home internet service, Safaricom Home, allows subscribers to manage their subscriptions via a number of ways.
Calling 400, using the 400 shortcode (*400#), using the app…
You can use Zuri, Safaricom’s chatbot, too.
This has been possible for a while now but with Zuri now available on WhatsApp, the convenience available to subscribers has just stretched a little bit.
Did you know that you can pay your next month’s Safaricom Home Fibre subscription fee right from WhatsApp?
[First things first, you need to have activated Zuri. Here’s how to do that.]
- From the main menu, go to option 6 (as of the time of publishing this, it may change in the future), Safaricom Home
- Select Home Fibre
- Confirm your mobile phone number – the one tied to your Safaricom Home account
- Confirm your subscription details as fetched by Zuri from the system
- Select Renew Current Plan (you can also opt to change plans)
- You may need to confirm the last step again, if prompted, do so
- Key in the correct amount for your subscription plan, as indicated
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN in the resulting (SIM toolkit) pop-up